MICHAEL's EMAIL

WELCOME TO THE MICHAEL J MORRIS REPORT!!!!

EMAIL mj.morris@live.ca

WRITE ME WITH COMMENTS, STORY IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS, INFORMATION REQUESTS. IF YOU CAN'T FIND A STORY, DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL ME

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cheers to a new year -- another chance to get it right

"Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." -- Oprah Winfrey

I had planned to try and write something profound today to share with you as we enter into a new year but when I came across the above statement by Oprah, she summed up  how I feel today.

For all of us, 2010 will be a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us,and to help you along your way, I share the Serenity Prayer so much used by members of  Alcoholics Anonymous:

God grant me the Serenity
to accept the things I cannot change

The Courage to change the things I can

And the Wisdom to know the Difference

Thanks so much to all of you for taking the time to share part of your lives with me over the past year.

Happy New Year!

Michael

No comments:

Michael J Morris

Michael J Morris
MJ with Buckwheat (1989-2009) Photo by Leo Ouimet

UNEEK LUXURY TOURS, ORLANDO FL

UNEEK LUXURY TOURS, ORLANDO FL
click on image

MEMORIES FROM CHILDHOOD

MEMORIES FROM CHILDHOOD
Following the American Dream from Chapleau. CLICK ON IMAGE