MICHAEL's EMAIL

WELCOME TO THE MICHAEL J MORRIS REPORT!!!!

EMAIL mj.morris@live.ca

WRITE ME WITH COMMENTS, STORY IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS, INFORMATION REQUESTS. IF YOU CAN'T FIND A STORY, DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL ME

Monday, July 11, 2011

BILL GROVES PRESENTS VISITING WITH THE ANIMALS NEAR CHAPLEAU

BILL GROVES has kindly provided some of his excellent photos depicting scenes, including animals, from the Chapleau area. The community is located on the edge of the Chapleau Crown Game Preserve, one of the largest  on the planet.

As I was looking at Bill's photos for this feature, the song 'The Teddy Bears' Picnic' which I last heard at a Chapleau Public School Concert, sung by Sheila Fraser, with either Joan Kemp, Alison McMillan or Judy Gibson at the piano, came to mind, and I sang it (to myself) while having my daily swim at the pool here. NOTE: Received word that it was likely Alison at piano.

But, as I so often do, I digress. Here is Bill's feature. Thanks so much for sharing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the photos;Diane forwarded this to me...it sure was not Judy Gibson at the piano :-) Alison, I believe!

Michael J Morris

Michael J Morris
MJ with Buckwheat (1989-2009) Photo by Leo Ouimet

UNEEK LUXURY TOURS, ORLANDO FL

UNEEK LUXURY TOURS, ORLANDO FL
click on image

MEMORIES FROM CHILDHOOD

MEMORIES FROM CHILDHOOD
Following the American Dream from Chapleau. CLICK ON IMAGE